We are proud to announce the 10 teams selected to participate in Point.IoT 2021! From February to April, applicants submitted their IoT and GNSS solutions for a coveted spot in our innovation development programme. They are ready to design the ultimate industry solution. Are you with us?
This year’s two challenges gathered quite a bit of competition. Mobile robotics & automation as a competitive edge and Transportation & logistics in a connected world are trending topics. Competition was tough, but the teams that came out on top are talented and ready to start.
Here are the 10 teams participating in Point.IoT 2021:
- Aerial Tools – Map & monitor the world with next generation drones
- Earth Automations – Your agricultural robot helper
- E20.Green – One small step from EO to your green space energy optimisation
- IoT Baseplate – Onsite data intelligence for road traffic
- Loctio – Democratising precise location capabilities for IoT devices
- Packwise – Track to manage
- Passive Eye – Always on, always monitoring, no recharging
- Xylene – Transparency for your supply chain. Verified.
- Iviso – Tomorrow’s innovations today
- RTLOC – Optimising logistics with location intelligence
To start things off, all 10 teams will come together this week for a two day virtual bootcamp designed to kick-start IoT innovation.
From 1-2 July, they will hear from industry experts, participate in innovation round tables, and get to know the other teams. They will learn about the opportunities that await them from Orange Business Services, SpaceTec Partners, Verhaert Masters in Innovation and the European Union Agency for the Space Programme. The bootcamp is packed with networking and learning opportunities to get the teams started off energised and excited for their three-month virtual sprints.
The programme will wrap up with a demo day, where all teams will pitch their solutions to the jury and compete for the prize money.
We are looking forward to welcoming the teams at the bootcamp and to supporting them along their road to success. Good luck to all 10 teams as they strive towards the grand prize of €20,000!
To take a look at the insights of last year’s bootcamp and participating teams, check out the blog here.